So is it time

that we all stopped commenting or passing judgement on posts or threads that we don't like?

eBay is a large and diverse community, There are always going to be some that like some things and some that don't.

So, as long as the post/thread is within eBay's guidleines, is it time to just let people post what and how they want?

Perhaps if you do find something offensive, how about PM'ing the person involved to politely explain your position instead of doing it in a manner that may cause humiliation.

*Disclaimer, the above option did not work very well for me, so in no way can I advise that this is the best option, but just a suggestion. LOL.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 1 of 153
Latest reply
152 REPLIES 152

So is it time

you can see it any way you like, it wont change how many I see & feel about it

You missed the I...

Message 21 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

"bullied by C&P" is not in the definition of bullying as far as I can see ?

Message 22 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

Message 23 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

Maybe wear your helmet when using that kit hawk.

Message 24 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

C&Ping large amounts might be a good way to disguise & smuther bullying behaviour but most can see through that.

Signatures suck.
Message 25 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

the only rules i follow on here are ebay's posting rules.

I post what i want, where i want and if i dont agree with someone, i'll tell them (if i can be bothered).

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 26 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

Joz, I think sometimes it's quite simply just quicker,easier and/or safer 🙂

If people don't like things,if they are too long,if they aren't interested they are under no obligation to read them.Complaining about trivial things may be a choice thing ?

Message 27 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

i rarely read long C&P's

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 28 of 153
Latest reply

So is it time

So is it time?

Obviously not

Creator of the Most Awesome Thread Topic EVER

So is it time

I forgot to add its just an opinion Iza, On the other hand i think some posters C/paste large amounts to be helpful in a positive way.

I'd prefere if others who use this for a smuthering effect are really better off just getting to the point...cos, i think most know whats happening.. instead of beating around the bush.

Signatures suck.
Message 30 of 153
Latest reply