TV Bloopers

I was watching an episode of an Agatha Christies Marple the other day.

The series was written and set in the 1930's and out of the blue the leading character made a comment that "Princess Diana would not have done that".

Now, I know that I am aging, but I don't think that Princess Di was even a twinkle in her Fathers eye then.

Does anyone else have some snippets to share?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: TV Bloopers

I apologise polks, I should have stated that the book that the episode and the series were based on were written in the 1930's
Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

I have seen a combi van off in the distance in a movie where there shouldnt be a combi van off in the distance

Can you tell i have forgtten the name of the damn movie Smiley LOL

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

No need to apologise, I see what you mean now.  But I do think such a piece of script like that would be on purpose.

There are errors made, of course, but producers like to have a bit of fun sometimes.

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

Hi Jean--great thread--been some classics over the years.

Can remember a black and white western late one night on SBS.

It was some kind of Western--filmed by the Japanese in an outback

Aussie town set in the 1880s.

Once a minute was a laugh (like flying high)--TV aerials on roofs-

a PMG mail box--went on and on-would love to see it again..............................Richo.

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Smiley LOL   I'd like to see that one too Richo, what a hoot!

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Hard to remember Tas-think the bushrangers had samurai swords and german luger pistols.

Power lines in the distance--it was a ripper movie-ROFL..................................Richo.

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

Picnic at Hanging Rock showed a scene where a cpl of the houses had TV arials on their roofs

Have seens a few shows set in the 20's 30's etc where people are drinking from Old Country Roses china which wasnt made until 1962

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

There were also watches and belt buckles scattered throughout Gladiator (Russell Crowe)

Hubs was watching Resident Evil and I noticed Milla Jovovich's boots were switching back and forth from heels to flats during action scenes.
Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

I wouldn't have been paying any attention to her boots............

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

i watched speed again the other day

and noticed a few more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5s4fyP2bs

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply