Tiger attack

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-30/man-mauled-by-tiger-after-climbing-to-fence-avoid-buying-ticke...

when i saw this heading i thought 'im a celebrity' had moved to a new level.

what is is with wild man eating animals and idiots?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Tiger attack

Another endangered innocent animal dies due to selfish stupidity.

image host
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

I feel sorry for his wife and two kids.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

Yep, I was thinking the same, very thoughtless !

image host
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

Geez.    How much was the ticket?

Sure picked the wrong fence to jump over.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

The poor tiger didn't deserve to die, if stupid people make those kind of decisions then they get what they went for, and only themselves to blame, not the animal ....  Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

I'll add that if however, if the poor man was mentally ill, then he was not being stupid, rather, most likely suicidal or having some kind of delusion that appeared to him to be real.

Either way, I believe the tiger should not have been killed.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

I think it is clutching at straws to suggest he was mentally ill.....two men went to the zoo with their families.

The families paid for their entry tickets...the men decided to get in without paying.   It sounds like a very calculated action of a stupid man to me.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

I didn't 'suggest' he was mentally ill.  I was suggesting that IF he was mentally ill, then perhaps he was suicidal or delusional.

It's never helpful to guess what is in the mind of some people or how their mind works when they do things like this and when their behavioural history is not known.

I have known of people who have done things totally out of character in the blink of an eye, making it too late to help or prevent them from making catastrophic mistakes.

It's the way the human condition can be, stupid or otherwise, unfortunately.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Tiger attack

Hugs for Tas, and for Wesley, who though smaller in stature, has the heart of a tiger.

🙂

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply