Tommys Joke Page

Tommys Joke Page 2015
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,046
Latest reply
2,045 REPLIES 2,045

Tommys Joke Page

If your dog was barking at the back door and your wife was knocking on the front door, who would you let in first? The dog โ€“ at least he would shut up once he was in.
Message 681 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls the police to tell them what has happened. First body: Pierre Dubois, Frenchman, 60, died of heart failure while making love to his 20-year old mistress. Hence the enormous smile, Inspector,' says the Coroner. 'Second body: Hamish Campbell, Scotsman, 25, won ยฃ50,000 on the lottery, spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile.' The Inspector asked, 'What about the third body?' 'Ah,' says the coroner, 'this is the most unusual one. Paddy Murphy, Irish, 30, struck by lightning.' 'Why is he smiling then?' inquires the Inspector 'Thought he was having his picture taken.'
Message 682 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversay. The husband yells 'when you die, I'm getting you a head stone that reads. 'here lies my wife - as cold as ever. 'Yeah' she replies. When you die, I am getting you a headstone that reads. 'Here lies by husband - Stiff at LAST.
Message 683 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes. EATING OUT When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in ยฃ20, even though it's only for ยฃ32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back. When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators. MONEY A man will pay ยฃ2 for a ยฃ1 item he needs. A woman will pay ยฃ1 for a ยฃ2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale. BATHROOMS A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel . The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items. ARGUMENTS A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. FUTURE A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife. SUCCESS A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. MARRIAGE A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does. DRESSING UP A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. A man will dress up for weddings and funerals. NATURAL Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night. OFFSPRING Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favourite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house. THOUGHT FOR THE DAY A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
Message 684 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 50 Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10lb potato bags. Then try 50lb potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.) After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag.
Message 685 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A young bride and groom-to-be had just selected the wedding ring. As the girl admired the platinum and diamond band, she suddenly looked concerned. "Tell me," she asked the elderly salesman "is there anything special I'll have to do to take care of this ring?" With a fatherly smile, the salesman said, "One of the best ways to protect a wedding ring is to dip it in dishwater three times a day."
Message 686 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Don't suppose anyone has the number for Oxfam? I just got my water bill an then heard on the TV that oxfam can supply a family with water for just ยฃ2 a month! I'm swappin suppliers!
Message 687 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A man goes into confessional, "Forgive me Father for I have sinned". The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven." "I had sexual relations with my girlfriend" "And how did you sin my son?" "Well she was stretching up to the top shelf for a tin of baked beans, I was overcome with lust and we sinned" "That's not too bad". says the priest "Will I be banned from the church Father?" The priest smiled and said "No my son, why do you ask ?" "Well they banned us from Tescos".
Message 688 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A mom was concerned about her Kindergarten son walking to school. He didn't want his mother to walk with him. She wanted to give him the feeling that he had some independence, but yet know that he was safe. So, she had an idea of how to handle it. She asked a neighbor if she would please follow him to school in the mornings, staying at a distance, so he probably wouldn't notice her. She said that since she was up early with her toddler anyway, it would be a good way for them to get some exercise as well, so she agreed. The next school day, the neighbor and her little girl set out following behind Timmy as he walked to school with another neighbor boy he knew. She did this for the whole week. As the boys walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs, Timmy's little friend noticed the same lady was following them as she seemed to do every day all week. Finally, he said to Timmy, "Have you noticed that lady following us to school all week? Do you know her"? Timmy nonchalantly replied, "Yeah, I know who she is." The friend said, "Well, who is she"? "That's just Shirley Goodnest," Timmy replied. "And her daughter Marcy." "Shirley Goodnest? Who the heck is she and why is she following us"? "Well," Timmy explained. "Every night, my mom makes me say the 23rd Psalm with my prayers, because she worries about me so much. And in the Psalm, it says, 'Shirley Goodnest and Marcy shall follow me all the days of my life,' so I guess I'll just have to get used to it!"
Message 689 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

As I waited to be taken down to start my prison term, I was allowed a final minute with my wife. I said "Listen jan,, prison is a horrible place that changes people for the worse, and when I come out I doubt I'll be the same man you know and love. For that reason, I don't expect you to wait for me, so get on with your life and try and meet someone else who can hopefully be a father to our children. Most of all though, just stay strong and be happy." "Stay strong?" my wife snapped, "You're only doing a week for an unpaid parking ticket
Message 690 of 2,046
Latest reply