Vegetable Stir Fly

Asian Style Vegetable Stir, easy, healthy and delicious.
Standard Tray (approx. 32cm x 25 cm x 5 cm). Can feed family of five.

$35 for the tray.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried the Vegetable Stir Fly and how did the flies taste ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.foodstar.com.au/buy/vegetable-stir-fly-standard-tray.html

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Vegetable Stir Fly

A little crunchy....... but you gotta get your protein somehow

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I can make a vegetable stirfry for six people for half the price and know exactly what ingredience I added to the vegetables. No flys included.

Healthiest way of eating vegetables = make a mixed, tossed sald.

Anyone wants to get rich on the Healthy Eating Bandwagon. TV commercials and womens magazines are full of it. Then at the same time they publish recipes for cream and chocolate filled dishes.

What a hoot. Erica

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Erica, I so agree with you.  I like to buy cooking and recipe magazines but I'm not interested in the desserts and cakes and baking.

Good food all the way.

Joono
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

@lind9650 wrote:

I can make a vegetable stirfry for six people for half the price and know exactly what ingredience I added to the vegetables. No flys included.

Healthiest way of eating vegetables = make a mixed, tossed sald.

Anyone wants to get rich on the Healthy Eating Bandwagon. TV commercials and womens magazines are full of it. Then at the same time they publish recipes for cream and chocolate filled dishes.

What a hoot. Erica

I had to laugh and cringe at this magazine cover yesterday

2015-04-08 18.15.20.jpg

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I once ordered soup in a hoity-toity restaurant, and when it arrived, I called the waiter over.  I asked, "What's that fly doing in my bisque?"

The waiter gazed at it a moment, then replied, "It looks like the backstroke, sir."

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

How and why did she lose 20 kilos?

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

How and why did she lose 20 kilos?

Had a leg amputated?

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I know how Gleee loves those magazines, I hoped for an answer, but yours will do. 

Remember when that magazine changed from being a weekly to a monthly edition, and they decided they couldn't call it The Women's Monthly, so they left it as it was.   Cowards.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Yep it became a ..period.ical................................................Richo.

Prince Charles got in strife mentioning it

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply