Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4 Day Music Challenge. Theme is Food or Beverage

Hi All, The idea of this competition is to select a Youtube video (or from any site) that associates with the chosen theme in the title or in the lyrics. Theme for this challenge is Food or Beverage.The title of the song/artist is to be posted, and m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 100 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lightning and PC

Does anyone know if just running my laptop on battery means it's safe from strikes? We've got a day of thunder and lightning aheadand I'd really like to use it.

The feminists are to blame

for all that is wrong with the RC Church http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/demoted-catholic-cardinal-radical-feminists-are-to-blame-for-pedophile-priests/ A controversial conservative Catholic cardinal said in an interview that the forces of “radica...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tasmanian Fruit Producer Shuns Local Picker

One of Australia's biggest fruit producers has been accused of shunning would-be harvest workers in Tasmania. Costa Group recently advertised for hundreds of vacancies for berry picking jobs for locals in the state's north-west. But many local reside...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'No, I Did Not Have Secks With That Girl'

Prince Andrew tonight issued a dramatic and unprecedented denial that he slept with the woman at the centre of the extraordinary under-age ‘sex slave’ scandal.For the first time, Buckingham Palace made a robust rebuttal of the allegations by Virginia...

• 92 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Serious question/s

After reading another topic here, I spent the last few days reflecting on what I said or how I said it that gave people the wrong idea about me. ---------------------------- Policewoman Bashed By Man Booted From Pub - icyfroth icyfroth- A crowd of mo...

Thoughts for those in bush fire regions

Hi all, With bush fires raging in 3 States - lives and homes at risk, just wanted to share - thoughts are with those who may be effected and so hope it is does not effect anyone here A sad start to the New Year for many . . . . . . . .

Resolved! Can someone pls explain what a Bank 'Bail-in' is?

read comments like below, that follow an article: The thing that worries me is the recent G20 undertaking to support banks with “bail-ins”. Should people with significant funds in banks remove them pre-emptively? ........................................

Paul Simon /Sting concert, Brisbane

Help please. For some reason I thought the concert was at Southbank... but its at Doombsal or Boomball.It's at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre... I spose Public transport and taxis okay on the night?? Should we get accommodation close to the area o...

Tried a quick and easy recipe

1 cup SR flour1 cup desiccated coconut1/2 cup sugar3/4 cup milkMix together. 35 - 40 minutes. 170 oC.I only had the coarser coconut and I used a maple syrup sugar that I had in the cupboard but it seemed okay, Served warm with butterProbably needed a...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Would you go back?

We are doing extension and I want whatever is going to be left of my garden to be easy care, no mowing, no bending type. That means paving what is still unpaved and putting in number of huge pots and troughs, so I can plant and weed without bending (...