Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Too funny not to share.

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/photogallery/family-life/family-home/hilarious-kids-test-answers-20140325-35ghg.html#utm_source=FD&utm_medium=lifeandstylepuff&utm_campaign=tests

Three reasons for Hockey’s new tax levy

THE reaction to our disclosure of Joe Hockey’s ‘share the pain’ deficit levy was entirely predictable, but still extremely disappointing and even pathetic. One part of that reaction was understandable and my fault. While we stated the rates of the le...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Your kindness will never be forgotten.

To those posters on CS who say there are no friendships, kindness or genuine people here, you are mistaken. I have been bought to tears on more than one occassion by the kindness shown to me by people I have never met in person, and some I have met f...

'Shark Warrior' Poses nude to stop WA culling

A South African shark conservationist has stripped off in an effort to change people's perceptions of the feared ocean predators. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/04/29/12/14/shark-warrior-poses-nude-to-stop-wa-shark-culling Lesley Rochat – know...

blank catfish (2).jpg

May 1st - International Workers Day

In a little over 3 weeks it will again be May 1st, International Workers Day. This is celebrated all over the world. In my city we celebrated 100 years of May Day in 2011. Over the next few weeks i will add to this thread - the upcoming May Day March...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Television Newsreader Ian Ross Dead At 73

Veteran television newsreader Ian Ross has died at the age of 73. He had been suffering from pancreatic cancer. "In a career spanning five decades, Roscoe was one of the most popular newsreaders in Australian television history – a perfect mix of on-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Woman Finds Naked Burglar In Her House

A Melbourne woman has walked in on a naked burglar who was performing a solo sex act in her home. The woman was with family and friends at her home in Hoppers Crossing when, in the late evening, she walked to the rear of the house to use the bathroom...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Jeff Huegill and Wife Sniff Cocaine At Races

Former Australian swimmer Geoff Huegill and his publicist wife Sara Hill will face court next month after being allegedly caught with cocaine at Sydney's Randwick racecourse.Police were patrolling the venue on Saturday as part of their regular duties...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The door is open and the welcome mat is out!

Anyone and everyone Newbies Lurkers....everyone is welcome have you got something to say want to get something of your chest want to share a joke post a picture tell a story or just say hello.................... this is the place for you, drop in any...

• 9787 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still travelling

As some know my husband and I hit the road early 2009.Just an update on what we are up to. We are in Tasmania alternating between our camper and house sitting. We are house sitting at a place called Carlton. Finish here then we head back to Queenslan...

Homeland Security says to stop using IE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2615209/US-Government-issues-major-warning-Internet-Explorer-bug-say-hackers-ALREADY-exploiting-it.html hi guys Homeland Security has said to stop using IE, until a security update is issued to fix a fla...