Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Serious question, I need help with a bit of research which I am bad at, at the best of times.

I have come into posession of this book and it does not matter how I google I can't get any information on it. The name of the book is " The Search for the Golden Boomerang Published by Winn & Co Printers Balfour St Sydney 1941. Appreciate any help. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Woman Calmly Bags Deadly Brown Snake

Most people who came face-to-face with a deadly, aggressive brown snake in their home would either a) run b) scream or c) do both. But not Brisbane woman Steph Robinson. The gutsy snake-wrangler, who works with her husband Bryan at Brisbane's Snake A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible power cuts in Vic.

http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/media-centre/media-releases/8891-statement-from-the-minister-for-energy-and-resources.html Statement from the Minister for Energy and ResourcesWednesday, 15 January 2014The extreme heat across Victoria and our neighbouri...

"The Book Thief"

I was wondering if anyone had seen the movie yet and what they thought about it. I am hoping to see it in the near future. I loved the book.

Bali, why do Australians go there?

I heard on the news another 2 Australians died in Bali. Why do Australians go there? We have better places to holiday at right here at home! We have great food, fantastic beaches and many beautiful places to go to so why do Aussies feel the need to g...

Students loan scheme blows out to $30 billion

THE cost of the university loans scheme has ballooned to more than $30 billion with some students owing over $400,000 for their tuition. The most expensive students have racked up individual debts of $413,252, $313,308, $248,078, $244,198 and $200,74...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To what lengths are you prepared to go?

This is a more serious question than the one Donna poses. To what extent would you be willing to go to shield some one? Let us assume that you know of someone who has committed a serious offence against society. You are 100% certainof the facts as yo...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aged Care Assessment, NSW

Can someone tell me the process please? OH is organising this today for his dad, he and his older sis have Enduring Guardianship and POA for him and are about to exercise it. Younger sis is adamantly against it. Does anyone know, if they do an assess...