Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help out our Aussie winegrowers - Drink more wine. :)

The Aussie wine industry has an over supply of wine due to covid, Chinese boycotts and inflation.So lets help our fellow buddies in that industry and drink more wine. Afterall wine oclock seems to be earlier these days and chardy's, shiraz's are hous...

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Royalty.

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Royalty Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new challe...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own." The people saw it was good. So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land. And so beg...

Resolved! Cryptic Stuff

While it was done some years ago I see, I thought I would try a cryptic crossword-like thread for fun and to try and boost a little more interest here. I made up the below question for anyone interested in such a challenge. I thought the first person...

Phoenix electric folding bike

I have brought a phoenix electric folding bike iv nearly had two accidents the last one I ended up in hospital with broken ribs, back ,arm and chest damage, u put brakes on and they take off ,I have heard this of others even with scooters, SO BECAREF...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Mythology

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Mythology Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new chal...

Caption this: #501

Caption This: #501 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #501 ends Friday 29th March, 2024.

IMG_7117.jpeg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Cool/Cold

Sick of the heat, so try this one out. 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Cool/Cold Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes. On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer. I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find. Give it a go---Richo.

Resolved! Caption This: #500

Caption This: #500 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’ In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #500 will end on Friday, 22nd March 2024.

blog021211-matt.jpg

State by State, Australia vs Elsewhere, in the age of COVID-19 and beyond

This thread is for the specific purpose of checking on milestone information (quotations and videos rather than table-form/spreadsheet/database information that fit better into k1ooo's thread), and responses by representatives from our government, CH...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Heat

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Heat Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new challenge...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful