Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

500 000 mAh power banks are fraud - that's a decent car battery! Reporting fails, matrix too narrow.

There are several sellers offering power banks with a capacity of 500 000 mAh that is impossible, given their size. One is less than palm size, so at best 5000 mAh the others look like 15 000 to 20 000 mAh, but if they contain highest quality batteri...

Resolved! Lithium battery 20 Ah solution for MR40 Engel car fridge?

Im looking for a 'solution' on runng a lithium ion battery to run an engel fridge.With substantially less weight and size 20Ah should run the fridge (max 2.75 amps usage) for 7 hours even 4 would be good. Once cold itholds for a while anyrate so I wo...

Resolved! Overpriced computers bordering on fraud

I'm looking at the Desktop Gaming computer search page, I went to highest price listing search. It starts at $13,001 & goes down from there. The first page of listings is filled with computers These computers are old computers worth less than $1000, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

FAKE USB Flash Drives are around the traps again..

Waiting to trap us guys and gals into buying them...Noticed a lot going over the last month or so, at least more than usual!Mainly no brand devices in the range of 32 to 128GB, all very cheap of course. I suspect that some otherwise reliable sellers ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Returns and cancelled orders

ORDER DATE12 Jan, 2023 ORDER TOTAL AU $180.00 -------------------------------------------------------------- Tracking details Carrier: Australia Post --------------------------------------------------------------- I am in the process of refunding one...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

YI, YI-IOT software warning

HelloJust a warning for all potential buyers of Wi-Fi security cameras. Most cheap WiFi cameras from China use YI, YI-IOT software. The software is not stable and is spyware. Furthermore, the subscription is expensive at $99 per year. If you are goin...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

item

i got a item which dose not work it should.i try asking the seller things.you got back to once and i can get him anymore.ebay is no help.i try everything and not a thing.can anyone help or is ebay as bad as i have heard....ty for any help i can get.....

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake “Apple” AirPods

I recently purchased some AirPods that say on their front page “AirPod Gen2 Apple”so of course I believed that they were in fact apple brand as was descripted. A few moments after I purchased, I scrolled down to the full item description and it still...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay scammer

i bought a $750 phone.It came with a crack screen and dont work.Is sad that ebay cannot solve the problem.The case was close with no conclusion.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful