Help please

I cannot play most of the games on here - whether I sort by 'oldest to newest or vice versa' it still takes me back to 2011/12

How are you all managing? I'm on Windows 10 - Chrome.....do I need to change?

Any help appreciated

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Help please

We also use Windows 10 and Chrome, and it works for us.

We click on the topic, eg. ACRONYMS.

This brings up an early page in the thread (sometimes page 1, sometimes 3 or 4 for some reason).

Then scroll to the bottom of the page and select the final number, eg. ACRONYMS is page 310.

I think your confusion might be that the original post still shows at the top of the page - ACRONYMS shows the year 2009.

Because that is the only thing that shows on the screen, it would be easy to think you were still looking at earlier pages, but if you scroll down you will see the most current replies (we just click "end" on the keyboard to go straight to the bottom of the page).

Hope this was your problem, and you can play again 🙂

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Help please

All I get at the bottom of each page is a blue box saying 'Load More Replies'....so I have to scroll through each page 😒

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Help please

That's strange.

We get a row of numbers, nothing about loading more.

Using a laptop, Chrome, Windows 10 as already mentioned.

Sorry can't help more, it's a real schemozzle.  😳

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Help please

Yeah, I now have page numbers!!

OK...a friend has worked it out for me....it has nothing to do with browser issues and everything to do with my SETTINGS. I did not have it set to LINEAR layout....I also had DISPLAY set oldest to newest. This was all it was....maybe this is Dave's problem as well??

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Help please

Great news.

Welcome back  😁

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply