Groups
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Fun & Social

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give su...

16408 Posts

Activity in Groups

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Cool/Cold

Sick of the heat, so try this one out. 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Cool/Cold Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes. On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer. I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find. Give it a go---Richo.

State by State, Australia vs Elsewhere, in the age of COVID-19 and beyond

This thread is for the specific purpose of checking on milestone information (quotations and videos rather than table-form/spreadsheet/database information that fit better into k1ooo's thread), and responses by representatives from our government, CH...

Resolved! Cryptic Stuff

While it was done some years ago I see, I thought I would try a cryptic crossword-like thread for fun and to try and boost a little more interest here. I made up the below question for anyone interested in such a challenge. I thought the first person...

The two word game........anyone interested?.......

It was on CW ages ago. You start off with two words that go together eg Petrol Station and then you take the second word from that pair and have a new pair eg Station Platform and then the next person does the same, so next post could be Platform Sho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22340 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A is for...........

I saw this on one of the US Boards, and it looked like fun. Basically someone picks a them, and you go through the alphabet letter by letter naming one item. The person who has Z, picks the next theme. For example: Theme for 1st round is musical arti...

A different word chain game

The first person gives the first word, the second person should use the last letter of the word as the first letter of his own word, the third person’s word is the same as the first letter of the previous person, and so on.If the last person used the...

• 698 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funny word chain game

1. Take the last letter of the word written by the OP as the first letter of your word.2. You need to use your words to make sentences (sentences with at least 5 words).3. The number of letters in the word is at least 4 (eat, yes, ok are not counted)...

Caption This: #500

Caption This: #500 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’ In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #500 will end on Friday, 22nd March 2024.

blog021211-matt.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Heat

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Heat Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new challenge...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources