Inside eBay
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Community Feedback

For sharing thoughts and feedback on Discussion Board and Community features and functionality.

98 Posts

Technical Issues

When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check th...

1672 Posts

Q&A with eBay

Join regular discussions hosted by the eBay team.

0 Posts

Activity in Inside eBay

closing my account problems please help

I've reached out to eBay Help 3 times now and the issue is still ongoing.I have a small balance which I've told eBay they could keep so that I could close my account.Each time I contacted help they have told me it would happen within the next 10 days...

Can't sell to Sydney

I have been selling sportscards for approximately 6 years on ebay with my hands tied. I will send anywhere in Australia but the Sydney Metro area is excluded for some reason. I did not instigate this and ebay has been unable to fix it. I would - obvi...

New search window

Today I discovered the new search window format where there are no categories to choose from. I tried to search for an item and I got sent to a new window with multiple category choices, which led me to another window with multiple category choices a...

Australian BSB account not recognized by ebay

Hello, I changed bank to another Australian bank a year ago, and when I tried to add my bank account details to the payment page ebay does not recognize the BSB number. I have called my bank, who said this was a new branch BSB number, so it may take ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When paying for an item on ebay

Hello Folks Whenever I go to pay for something on EBay, it processes the Ebay Card Payment OK, but the "Confirm and pay" button is all greyed out and you can't go any further. Is this a known issue? Does anyone know when it will be rectified?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Search totally useless. No filters!

Since Tuesday my saved searches have been changed by Ebay and are now totally unuseable. I have had the same saved parameters for years, the main one being ~ category; sub category; recently listed; located in Oz;My initial search page has now change...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Security Bumblebees

I'm sick and tired of having to send password and click Bumblebees and flowers every time I want to log on. At the same time I keep getting messages that I'm using "new device" which I'm not. All of this is completely useless, not something user can ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Invoices to buyer not showing as sent on eBay …still shows Send Invoice .

Have recently sold two items with accepted offer to two different buyers. Sent invoices but eBay still showing ‘send invoice’. Thought I must have forgotten so sent again and still shows ‘send invoice ‘.Have messaged buyers with no response…not sure ...

Maker of this vase

Would anyone be able to help me identify this vase please, I have searched the net and can find no reference on this backstamp

kee1.jpg kee.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources