Community Member
Accepted Solution
If,I,want,to,send,all,articles,back,in,one,go,to,let,you,send,back,to,sellers,what,address,would,IUs

If,I,want,to,send,all,articles,back,to,EBAY,to,let,them,send,back,to,sellers,to,get,refund,what,address,would,I,send,it,to

Accepted Solution
Community Member
Answered
in reply to dendenniobrie

Is there a valid reason for wanting to return 'items'  how many are we talking?

As mentioned, you don't send them to ebay. They did not come fro  ebay. They need to be sent directly to the people you bought them from, IF they are will to accept them and refund you. Have you used them? are they in the same condition as when you got them? have you contacted any of the sellers to resolve the issues?

Bad bear,like Bad Wolf,only better
Other Answers: 2
Community Member
Answered

Gosh, the way you say it makes it seem that you have numerous items all with problems.  This does seem a bit strange to have so many.  What sort of problems are you having?  I really hope that it is not just change of mind returns that you are after.

Community Member
Answered

You would need to contact the seller first and discuss, via the message system, what issues you are having with your items.

Go to your purchased items and find the seller there and there is a spot where it says contact member and take it from there.

EBay doesn't accept returns on behalf of the sellers or the buyers. They also don't organise refunds for the buyers.

Which is why you need to contact the seller.

Come back to the boards if you need some more help.

There is a lot of very knowledgable people who can help you out.