Does anybody know how I can completely remove my account, my details and all records of me?

forra13
Community Member

I do not wish to have ANY MORE dealings on ebay. I want my account and ALL information of me removed from their database with a reciept of gaurentee form them it is done. I am sick of purchasing garbage and going through the hassle of returns, claims etc so I rarely bother. But my last purchase was the last staw, I want out and will not ever purchase from ebay again. The above options do not applty to my situation, but they MAKE you click on things that do not apply. I smell scam. or incompetance. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Does anybody know how I can completely remove my account, my details and all records of me?

No point ranting at us; this is a Community Forum, not eBay Customer Service - we're just buyers and sellers, not staff.

Go here: http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayMyAccounts&FClassic=true&ssPageName=...

See the link at the right-hand side of the page that says "Close My Account"? Try it...

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

How can I removed vehicles from my eBay list? And list new vehicles
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply