Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

is this a scam

Looks like she's still at the same old BS in 2022 Hello,thank you for your enquiry and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but I've been very busy with my divorce for the last few days.Well let me just jump right into it. I just got divorced ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

powau scam car sales

A number of cars for auction approx 100 - ALL listed at the same time ALL having the same remaining time before auction ends and listed for ridicously low prices with no reserves. Lister does not respond to messages. Obvious scam. These listing shoul...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want to sell a caravan -help!

Hi I am thinking of putting our caravan that we have predominantly used as a granny flat for sale one ebay. just a bit unsure about the fees associated. Is there a listing feeor would it be covered under my 40 free listing per month.... I'm hoping to...

Is this a scam?

So, I wake up this morning to a notification which says money has been deposited in my eBay account. And a message which says “can you wrap up, box up to post and let me know how much I owe you” I replied it’s already sold, purchaser said “I know bec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I would like to no about 1933 Ford Sports Coupe, I like to no the history of the 33 Sports Coupe

Hallo to all. I would like to no about the 1933 Ford Sports Coupe, I have same history but I like to no more about my body number 40-168.A were the car was made.B what it cost.C How bort the car.D any history about the car.I have owned the sports cou...

Resolved! Incorrectly adding GST to secondhand auto parts purchased from the UK

Recently, I wished to purchase a small, used auto part from the UK. At E-Bay's checkout, I noticed that a GST amount had been added to the total sale price. I refused to proceed with the purchase because of this illegally levied tax. When in Australi...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam notice. 2010 caravan for sale. Aud 6100 on marketplace/eBay

Hi all,We just received same same emails when communicating this morning with REMOVED, currently at Royal Air force and about to be deployed and just got the caravan after a divorce so needs to sell within 10 days to leave cash for her mother instead...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

regarding car

Hi , I'm buying a car one of you client sending details about the car and all the stuff could you please check it and let mew know . I'm sending the details of the car and eBay traction id :Buyer Protection - Invoice Order ID AU - 927399 please check...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this a scam?

I found a listing for a Maxda CX-5 at the following address: REMOVED It is listed at $5000 and only travelled around 78000kms. I sent a message to email REMOVED and got a response from a Samantha Kelly claiming to be in the Australian Air Force selli...

• 121 replies
  • 19 Helpful

How do a leave a product review on eBay

Hi, How do I leave a product review for something I have purchased on eBay? Just want to warn other eBay buyers to stay away from a particular seller who sells auto parts. Thanks