Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi We wish to buy a vehicle off a seller who wishes to use ebay because they claim it is secure.

Dear SIr/Madam We wish to buy a vehicle off someone who wants to use eBay because they claim it is secure. They live on and have the army freighting the vehicle. How can we be sure that once we pay, the vehicle is delivered to us? What are eBay's te...

Is this FAKE ?

Hi people. I have been in contact with a person selling a Car on AUTOTRADER. However due to her being deployed to overseas, cannot self the car personally, so has arranged a deal with EBAY to sell on her behalf. So i had to confirm my interest first....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

battery cars

you had advertised the BMW cars for children with $55.00 then when I ordered that car the price just jumped to $280.00 and in another site of your eBay was $179.00 can someone advise me with the real price tag ? then I would like to collect it from y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is this fake?

hi people, have been in contact with a seller for car found on the trading post site. Deal is good, but is it too good? Apparently the owner just moved to uk after divorce. Car is meant to be at transport company in Aust, revs check confirmed what it...

• 116 replies
  • 6 Helpful

The literal....... Mr pine

Now there's no denying if you want to sell something on the bay..... you need a snazzy TITLE ........ literally Mr Pine 294176903385Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. should be Mr Bean I am thinking

buying vehicle

found car n market place facebook, the seller is going through eBay motors, I have order id number and brief information on how it all works wanting to know more about how your service.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hilux 2012 has 83...kms Australia Royal Air Force

THIS IS A SCAMI’m very sad that I found this out a bit too late. I paid the money supposedly to eBay Motors but for a delivery of a Hilux 2012 that never arrived.She said she’s a medical officer for the Royal Australian Air Force and she’s getting de...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Caravan

We've been offered a caravan by a Sarah , same wording as the other car sales. Beware

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can not find my car make in garage

my car is a Japanese import, Mitsubishi Starwagon, or delica, P25W 2.5lt TD. it used to exist but not now.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I being scammed?

Hi,I recently saw a car for sale on Facebook market place and have contacted the seller.She has the car for sale rather cheap and when I asked for more information she was quite articulate and stated that she had just settled a divorce and the car is...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What can I do if the article I bought had misleading information?

I bought a part for my vehicle due to the advertisement stating that it fit both Turbo and non-turbo models. Took my car to mechanic to have it fitted, wrong part. Turbo and non-turbo models require different parts! When I approached the seller, they...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful