Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hi resent place bib on item noticed private biber have auto bid my problem is how do i know its not

how do i know that not biding against friend or trick by the seller i think personal bider infermation should be shown no matter what it puts me off biding i have nothing to hide why should they i thourgt that was ebay was about please axplan

how do i get someone at ebay to answer a legal question regarding a sale of a car to a non residient

We had a car listed on ebay and we specifically mentioned on the site that it would not be sold outside the US. A person in europe bid on the car and we did not accept it. Ebay charged us for the sale of the car of which we have not sold. How do I ge...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return an item.

Hi,My name is Ralfy. I've not long bought something through EBay that I'd like to return, It is not the right size. I bought wheel nut covers for my motor car and they don't fit. I'd like to return them but can find an address on the package that was...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dangerous Car Parts being sold Via EBay

(I have this same post listed in Buying section)I have a problem with a seller who is selling dangerous car parts.My main aim is to have the parts stopped before someone is killed. I installed these parts on my sons car and the steering failed causin...

deadcar2.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bought a new battery approx 8 months ago,

Bought a new battery approx 8 months ago from Repco and decided for a heavy duty $240 for an Astra. Mum drives everyday but occasionally misses a day.Lately when she misses a day, the battery won't crank the car over and I have to jump it.She got stu...

sellers continually selling wrong car parts

some friends and myself have au falcons,recently i purchased 4 door lock replacement actuator gears and they dont fit as they are bigger than the original.i have found that all the sellers on ebay only sell that one size.to myself and my friends that...