Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Viewing filter not working on ebay motors

Hi, as of tonight i am having problems viewing ebay motors. I pull up the cars to look at, and the viewing filter is set to " ending soonest " . But all of the cars that appear are cars closest to post code. This hasnt happened before and i havent ch...

ebay motors subscription

how do i subscribe to ebay motors australia as a motor dealer? none of the links i have found work any help would be appreciated thanks

General gripe about Supercheap Auto.

So Supercheap auto recently opened up in my town and I went for a wander, not really wanting aything in particular, just having a browse and a stickybeak to see how 'cheap' they really were. As some of you know, I've worked in spares for about 20 yea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 55 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! How does one go about reporting an item to ebay that is known to be fake, and getting a result?

Hello everyone. As my subject line says, how does one go about reporting an item to ebay that is known to be fake, and getting a result? Item number 252200760742, which is for a John Deere tractor, has been advertised a few times now and by different...

Admin surcharge added to final price of vehical at dealership???

HiI won a car auction today for $2800 and when I contacted the seller to make payment and collect he advised there would be an extra $399.00 admin surcharge on top of the $2800. Is he able to do this Ive never paid extra for an ebay item, the final p...

Resolved! Caravan Pop Top Tips

So we have had our pop top for just on 2 years now and have used it prob 6 times. We have just returned from up the murray where the weather was very hot - hitting 40 deg one day. Being a pop top we don't have air con. We purchased a portable evap co...

Motor vehicles search page

help wanted when i go into motor vehcile search page abnd try and click on sub catergoreys it just send sends me to cars page all the time so cant select boats ,caravans or any thing else, i am using mozilla firefox 42.0 any sujestion .

I purchased a HSP 1/10 Brushless RC drift car

Only arriving yesterday I noticed it had Flying Fish 1 on the side and would anyone know if this is a older model as I have seen Flying Fish 2 and 3,I contacted the supplier and told me it was a new arrival in Septamber and they were still using this...

Do not buy vehicles on ebay

I recently brought 2 mopeds ,pick only,seller claimed to be out of town.but was selling the items on sister site gum tree,he claimed on returning that they were gone.no refund nothing.ebay does not cover vehicles.paypal does not cover pick up.neither...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Daniel Lassen

Selling 2014 rav4 for $11000!!!!. To good to be true!!! Same story of a naval pilot going to Afghanistan. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful