Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vehicle paid for but not contact from buy about pick up

I sold a car on ebay. The buyer did not paid immediatly. After 5 days I started the process to cancel the sale. The buyer paid the deposit to paypal and then emailed me. A week later he wired the money in full and asked to have the title mailed to hi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tyre Problems

Thought I'd share my problem. I got a set of 4 Kumhos from a reputable tyre shop on Sunday morning and had them fitted/balanced, etc. Drove home and left the car in the driveway, and it has stayed there since. Tonight (Mon) I went out to walk the dog...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Car Buyer scam

Has anyone had offers to purchase your car from anybody from Malaysia stating they have looked everywhere for this type of car and want to purchase and ship to their country as they have just moved there from Australia they request your paypal addres...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Interstate car carriers

Does anybody have a rough idea what it would cost to have a medium-sized vehicle transported from Sydney to Brisbane (door to door). Some of the prices I've been quoted seem to be pretty damn outrageous IMO and I'd probably be far better off driving ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing/ Policy violation?

Car seller states; " to be sold outside of EBay otherwise buyer to pay the EBay fees". To my knowledge both finalising a sale outside of EBay and asking the buyer to pay the seller listing fees if not done so are against the rules. Am I wrong? Listin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ripped Off

How is it that a company is still allowed to be on E Bay?6 months ago they took my money and didn't supply my parts. EBay USA is fully aware of this yet they are still on EBay USA

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Crazy motorcycle prices!

I am always browsing for motorcycles, especially 80's motocross and road, but what is with the crazy prices some people are asking? And some fools are paying too. The market is out of control, and the only way to bring it back down to earth, is not t...

search settings

when i go to ebay motors to browse it atutomaticly only searches 50 klm from my postcode how to i change this.????

Subaru Parts

I have a Subaru Forester which is driving me crazy.Its fore suspension is really costing me but not lasting.Anybody with idea to where I can get genuine parts of subaru,I'll really appreciate your help

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rear Spoiler Hyundai

Where can one purchase a prepainted rear spoiler for a 2013 Elantra Elite MD.Colour is Baby Blue but will have to check Name Plate for exact code.

Replacing side mirror

It's on the passenger side and broken at the neck, stuck with tape at the moment which keeps unsticking despite I'm using Gorilla Tape. . . I drive a Toyota Echo 2005 but am wondering if I have to replace this unit withmy model one, or can I get a us...

Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site. The changes to look out for are: The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header. The Community link will move to the footer. T...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful