New to eBay

Hello and welcome to the new ebay.Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

New to eBay

Have a look at the end of the address bar. That's the one where it says ebay.com.au etc. There should be a star, or a heart, or some icon there. Clicking that will add it to your bookmarks. Once you hit it, you should get a box pop up asking if you want to add it to the bookmarks bar. Select that option as then it will always be visible on the top of your screen under the address bar. 

Otherwise you should be able to do the same thing by pressing the ctrl key and the B key.

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

Redders, do what Tippy says - hover over the icons at the end of the address bar, and

it should say  'add to favourites'

Once added you can access it on the icon with 3 lines next to the favourites button

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

Got It! Thanks both! I hate changes!

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

Ctrl-D on firefox.

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

usb484
Community Member

how do you or where is the setting to go straight into MyEBay when login on ? dont need this firstpage  ! 

why now do you get a page full of items at you are not searching when doing a item search ? where the bloody  listing of item gone ?

Ebay was ACUTION sales site Why is it turning in to another Amazon site just like all the other site out there !

you had a good thing going now you stuffing it up Ebay ! Man Frustrated   

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

I always log in via a bookmark (eg my watchlist page) so never see eBay's general intro page.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

You are missing the discount voucher offers if you bypass the Home page Padi.

I used to ignore it too until I discovered what I was missing.  It might be a nuisance scrolling down but there are often good offers hiding at the bottom of the page.

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

@lyndal1838 wrote:

You are missing the discount voucher offers if you bypass the Home page Padi.

I used to ignore it too until I discovered what I was missing.  It might be a nuisance scrolling down but there are often good offers hiding at the bottom of the page.

Wait.........WHAT???                runaway smiley.gif

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

I'm seeing 4 different vouchers on 4 different accounts. The codes are all prefixed with YOUR but the offers are all different. If you have multiple accounts check them all. Some are % discounts, some are $$ discounts.

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

New to eBay

Yes Tippy, I know that curious things are happening with the vouchers.

In particular the 5% discount on amounts over $30....it has been appearing and disapperaing for over a week now.

Sometimes I look at my other account.... sometimes I don't bother.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply