Does anyone know what FEDKEB means in postage details

I have purchased an item, paid for and the seller has posted and I get the following message in postage details

'This parcel has been transferred to FEDKEB for delivery to the final destination # 797757982830'

I have no idea what FEDKEB means or how to track the parcel using UPAAB000000046140583 that is provided. It comes up with nothing.

Many thanks for your time and assistance

dyffryn58

View Entire Topic
FEDKEB is indeed Fed Ex... However - buyer beware. If you order something that uses this Multiple Carrier International Economy option - be prepared for a very long wait. I ordered something from Kentucky USA which was posted on 27th October. it arrived and cleared Aussie customs on Tuesday 4th November and has been sat in a Fed Ex warehouse for almost a week. when I rang Fed Ex to find out what was wrong and why their tracking site is saying it will be delivered Wed 12th November - they told me it was because my seller had chosen the International Economy service which has a COMMITTED DATE. And Fed Ex wont deliver before that Committed date. So your parcel will sit in a warehouse until such time as Fed Ex can be bothered to get up off their collective rears and deliver the goods you ordered......lets hope they don't have issues with packages "accidentally" going missing. Disgruntled, annoyed at Fed Ex - but I refuse to and cant blame my seller as they posted my goods super fast...... Pull your finger out Fed Ex - that's NOT Customer Service.