Does anyone know what FEDKEB means in postage details

I have purchased an item, paid for and the seller has posted and I get the following message in postage details

'This parcel has been transferred to FEDKEB for delivery to the final destination # 797757982830'

I have no idea what FEDKEB means or how to track the parcel using UPAAB000000046140583 that is provided. It comes up with nothing.

Many thanks for your time and assistance

dyffryn58

View Entire Topic

I have to say only one thing, You know guys, FedEX and DHL are commercial businesses. While USPS and AusPOST are government entities, they can be slack or indifferent at times but will have no vested interests playing in with both of them as well as customs and any other government agencies involved are not responsible for delays.

But dogdy businesses like FedEX and GSP who feed a lot of brown **bleep** dogs with commission bites, they are full of these low starndard, unethical dirty bag vested interests when hired. This is what you pay for them to feed those dogs, They have lived a dog's lives in India and now bring the same taste to Europe, USA and Australia & NZ. These is the premium they put in your rightful legitimate rights. You will see things deteriorating more and more until again Euration professionalism takes over these services again.

Only I can do is to pray. Now we are all screwed !!