How to list Australia Post ordinary post options for delivery?

I sell small items that I ship using ordinary Australia Post Letter Service - not the Parcel Service. The basic shipping is included in the item cost.

I want to have options for the customer to choose one of :

• Standard Free Delivery  (2-6 business days)
  • Priority Post $0.50 (1-4 business days)
  • Registered Post $4.00 (2-6 business days)
  • Priority Registered Post $4.50 (1-4 business days)
  • Express Post $5.00 (often next business day)

I want these options to be immediately available to the customer at time of purchase. How do I do this? I have tried in the policies section and even asked the help line to no joy.

There is a problem that ebay doesn't seem to know about  the Australia Post Letter Service at all! It seems to know about the Parcel Service and the Express service but nothing actually related to Letter Service.

The essential difference between the letter network and parcel network is the parcel network shipping time is 1 business day faster than ordinary post and the same speed as priority post. Express Post is yet another network that also has actual service level guarantees (unlike letter and parcel networks)

View Entire Topic

The available options for letters is not there at all when you click on the postage option? 

Are you using the app?

The first two options under 'standard delivery'  are (for letters)

standard delivery

standard delivery registered 

As for the others, I have not seen ebay have such options in a long time

In any case, ebay insert their nonsense 'estimated delivery dates' which have nothing to do with real life Australia Post 'service'  so any options that are there mean very little in the end when ebay are so deluded about postage times