WNDGBA what is it

I have a parcel transfered to WNDGBA

Global tracking #:
UPAAA000000232943010
Carrier:
Multiple Carriers
This parcel has been transferred to WNDGBA for delivery to the final destination # 99700160UUB782669401082904816
ACCEPTED
IN TRANSIT
DELIVERED

Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination
Jul-28-17, 20:55 PM, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B76 1QJ
Customs Documentation and Labeling
Jul-19-17, 15:48 PM, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B76 1QJ
Processing at Global Shipping Center
Jul-19-17, 13:40 PM, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B76 1QJ

The parcel is late very late and none of the tracking links work in ebay

anyone know who WNDGBA is

View Entire Topic

Hopefully as this reply is now 3 months later your parcel may already have arrived? But possibly not. Either way judging by the number of views this post has received this information may be of some use to fellow sufferers.

I can only relate my own experiences as an "international" customer based on the other side of the Irish sea. WNDGBA as the name suggests (or perhaps not) is apparently part of the "Ebay Global Shipping" programme dreamt up to ensure a more efficient delivery system. Instead of an item being shipped directly from A to B it now goes instead first to W then N then D then G then B then A and then hopefully back to B again.

By this method delivery times are entirely more consistent and predictible. Whereas an item being shipped by Royal Mail for example from a similar 'A' in the UK to the identical 'B'  in Ireland might have a delivery date of 7 to 10 days later and yet more often than not  arrive within 5 or maybe 4 or maybe even 6, thanks to the Ebay Global Shipping programme I can now relax in the meantime for a week at least, confident in the knowledge that there will be little prosect of it arriving any time sooner than the maximum 10 days predicted.

A series of confusing and at times misleading (worrying?) emails at strategic intervals can be expected .... e.g "your item has been delivered" (meaning to one of their depots, as subsequently emerges) when it clearly has not been delivered to YOU, all adds to the feeling of confidence and reassurance that your item is in very good hands.

Hope this helps.

ps .. Ebay Global Shipping information and related emails mentioning "Hermes" should be regarded in a similar light.