i have decided not to buy anymore items on ebay because sellers don't send items quickly enough

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have decided to stop buying anymore items on ebay because sellers don't send the items quick enough to me,they wait up to 7 days before finally sending the item you have bought to you,i am furious with sellers who sell items and wait for long periods of time

in order to send their items to me,i will be buying items that are closer to my home,no more interstate or overseas buyers,also a lot

of sellers say they are from sydney,but really they are from either interstate or overseas,there is a lot of false advertising at ebay and

i am fed up with it,NO MORE, ITS STRESSFULL.

They give you a tracking number and Australia Post cannot find it on their website,it doesn't compute,false sellers and false advertising and also wrong delivery dates.

Only local will be purchased,mainly around my area where i live,up to 20 kilometres away,thats it!!!!

View Entire Topic

You need to look at the sellers handling and shipping times to get the sellers that post with a quicker time frame.

Leaving feedback to reflect the sellers slowness with the star rating is a good way to let others know if the seller is slow.

And a lot of buyers blame the sellers when it is not their fault

A lot of the time it is NOT the seller but the slowness of Aust Post which is out of the hands of the sellers.

If you want things the day before you buy them then maybe ebay is not the place for you.