Community Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎09-11-2017
How do I find an addreess for a solar water feature I bought that came from China, but minus the sol
Other Answers: 1
Community Member
Posts: 562
Registered: ‎10-22-2012
in reply to au.rusht

If you have a problem with the item you should first contact the seller. Most sellers, even Chinese ones will try to help you if you have a problem. If you can't get satisfaction from them you can open an 'Item not as described INAD dispute to get your money back.


If you do have to open a dispute don't fall for them asking you to close the dispute before you have either your refund or replacement.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.