I was quoted $63.99 for a vac blower charged $79.99 by paypal on 13/4 tried to cancel but told EBay

Hi bought a blower vac from <Removed> item no 322212414003 told price $63.99 free delivery charged through pay pal $79.99 when I tried to cancel through supplier I was told it was a E Bay promotional problem and get in touch with you they are obviously not interisted that will b e shown in my feedback. NOT VERRY HAPPY please advise me if the price is not reduced to the advertised price how do I get my money back and do I refuse to accept delivery looking foward to a speedy and satisfactory end to this Saga. Mike

View Entire Topic

I think the seller asked you to get in touch with ebay,perhaps?

Ebay staff do not read this forum, everyone here are buyers and sellers like yourself

If you wish to contact ebay, you need to use the help and contact tab at the bottom of any page

Was the promotional offer still valid when you input the code and went through checkout?

Was the discount code *their* code or an ebay code?  (if it was PUMP20 that is an ebay inserted discount, so might be best to ask to speak to a supervisor as that is indeed an ebay mess up) 

And a double whammy being that Friday is ebay's biggest day for errors,glitches and failures