Linking my Paypal Account to Ebay

Everytime I put through a payment through PayPal, basically you ask me if either, 1/.I wish to link my account, OR 2/. Maybe later.  How about NEVER. Stop asking me. It is getting REALLY ANNOYING.I will not link my Paypal account for security reasons. so put another option ie NEVER and stop asking me.

cheers

View Entire Topic

There is no problem linking your eBay and Paypal accounts, you still have the option of putting in your Paypal password (or not) when you buy. I am very security conscious, much more than most people, and I do not see the problem.  If you want to buy on eBay or sell and accept payments, then it would be a real hassle not to have the accounts linked.  If you are worried about your computer security, then why not have a log-in password like I do.  Any burglar could not purchase on my computer without knowing my log-in password as well as eBay username and password and Paypal password.  I share a computer with other family members, so no problem here either. We all have our own desktops with our own log-in password, and the only things we share are the folders that we have intentionally set up to share.