Is it compulsory to register for managed payments?

Do you have to register for managed payments or can you leave your store as is?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Don't know the answer to your question, but:

I did sign up and have received numerous messages from eBay saying they cannot verify my bank account info.  Each email comes from an unmonitored email address.

I have no idea of the issue causing the problem.  Spent 15 minutes on their chat service to try and determine the issue but after just sitting on hold, with the normal (patronising) "I am looking into the problem" message I just cut the line.

Not going to bother now and the ball is in their court

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

I don't want Managed Payments, daily or weekly payments to my bank account, I prefer to let my sales accumulate in paypal, for purchases as well as Ebay Monthly fees, Why doesn't Ebay ask what the sellers want instead of forcing us into something that is compulsory that we don't want, Cheryl

You don't have to register. When eBay implement it, you just won't be able to sell until you do.

As always, you have a choice.

For further information, have a read of the threads about it in 'selling' or the Power Sellers board.

etb321
Community Member

If your ebay name and your bank name are different you get an unable to verify message. I changed my ebay name to be identical with the bank and got a 'success' email.  

Tom