Why eBay has never refund the money from the sellers and never deposit ed the money from my buyers

pumunan
Community Member

I can not believe that eBay is disgusting as ebay never deposited money from my buyers to my bank account and the refund from my seller to my bank account . Please help me to sue ebay as soon as possible.

\I always check money in my account and paypal as well the fefund and the paoryment have never been deposited into my bank account and my credit card.  

ebaay is so evil to me . please help me as I need to get my money as soon as possible. ebay gave me very hard time as i can not contact them online and when i called keep me to  long on line , Please help me 

Can I tell the police to contact ebay >?

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Oh for heavens sake....learn how ebay works before you start sounding off about how evil they are.

Ebay/paypal do not deposit money into your bank account.....you have to do that yourself manually.

If you funded a payment with your credit card any refunds will go back to the credit card and it takes a few days to show in the account.

I believe your funds are still subject to paypal's 21 day hold.....once your buyer has received the item and left feedbacki you can ring them and ask for the funds to be released.  The tracking should also be online trackable.