buying two items from the same seller and combining shipping costs

bdz4me
Community Member

Hello, I'm hoping someone here can shed a little light and help me. I am dealing with a sellrer that has two items for sale. (I followed her instructions and bought the third item instead of getting combined shipping) I'd like to buy them both but she told me not to go to the cart as she couldn't combine shipping there. She said to buy it now and then in the won items (old system? because I can't find that any where) and to ask her there for combined shipping. This is supposed to be a hapy time as it is my outfit for my daughter's wedding. The seller has been blunt and so condescending, I feel so bad and this has turned into a horrible experience. She said I should ring ebay and get them to help me on how to purchase. I've been buying for years.

SO rude. Please help and thankyou for your time. 

View Entire Topic

You may be mis-reading the seller.  Ebay has made it really hard for sellers now and it's not always easy to explain things to a buyer because sellers can't know what the buyers are seeing when they buy.  Most of my my buyers have to pay immediately (ebay's choice, NOT mine), but some buyers are still able to request an invoice.

I won't attempt to explain anything because I don't really understand your post.  You talk about trying to buy two but you've already bought a third, but you need to explain more details.