Bank Account... Payment issues

Has anyone had issues with bank account this week?  Been with eBay for 17 years - never had an issue same bank account the whole time.  Suddenly I need to verify and my last seller payment was bounced back to eBay.  Have been on chat and call for 2 days and had to delete and re enter my same account.  They actually admitted to it being an issue at their end but I am still waiting.... 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are you signed up and verified for the new Managed Payments system?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I was thinking the same, but then she said eBay admitted it was an issue on their end? Although... we all know that sometimes they do make mistakes and give people the wrong information. I tend to think it has to do with MP too, particularly considering they are asking for verification.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

The first thing the rep should do is confirm with the OP is whether or not they are properly signed up. I mean, it would be the obvious starting point since all sellers need to be on it. It didn't need to be a 2 day ordeal.

OP - the new system has been in place since July 2020 and has been rolling out across all sellers.

There was a lot of info put out about it. You would have had to supply identifying docs such as either a passport or drivers licence.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

And if verified the micro deposits - should be totally signed up.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

It looks like you are signed up to managed payments, but you also appear to have only just started selling or selling again, as such your funds should be on hold for 30 days.  What does it show under your payments tab.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply