Did feedback before clicked posted now not able to....

cddlb
Community Member

Hi All,  

Coming back into eBay after 4 years I am finding all the bell and whistles and hoops that are now involved.....

Thanks to everyone who has been replying to my other questions, I am very grateful to each of you.

I posted an item yesterday and did the feedback before I actually went to click on the posted/its in the mail button and now the item has a "must be posted before.....   ." date on it and I find the posted option not available.

cddlb  🙂

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Did feedback before clicked posted now not able to....

cddlb, I'm glad that it's all fine!

I think your problem may have been what the board regulars appear to call "Friday eBay glitch" or simply "It's Friday". I'm not entirely sure, but apparently Friday is notorious as the day on which eBay IT staff tinker with code and function, or a backup of the site occurs. The result is that technical glitches are notororious for occuring on Fridays.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

cddlb
Community Member

PS just went back into a screen I have tried before and ther it wa - makr as sent!!  So  all is OK

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

cddlb, I'm glad that it's all fine!

I think your problem may have been what the board regulars appear to call "Friday eBay glitch" or simply "It's Friday". I'm not entirely sure, but apparently Friday is notorious as the day on which eBay IT staff tinker with code and function, or a backup of the site occurs. The result is that technical glitches are notororious for occuring on Fridays.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply