Feedback History

Hi there. Can someone please tell me how to look up a buyer's previous feedback for sellers? Any help appreciated.
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Feedback History

go-tazz
Community Member

@karecoope-95 wrote:
Hi there. Can someone please tell me how to look up a buyer's previous feedback for sellers? Any help appreciated.

Just click on their feedback score and select Feedback left for others.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Feedback History

go-tazz
Community Member

@karecoope-95 wrote:

Just click on their feedback score and select Feedback left for others.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback History

Thanks very much. Its good to learn something new (and spy on prospective buyers!)
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback History

@karecoope-95 wrote:
Thanks very much. Its good to learn something new (and spy on prospective buyers!)

I do it all the time for buyers who buy over a certain amount. Its saved my bacon a few times I recon. Even a hint of an item not recieved or 'lost' in post on a buyers feedback and I slap on a registered post label. I got abused a while back buy a customer for doing that (Even though the cost came out of my pocket) and a review of their feedback showed many items not delivered. 

Cant be to careful on ebay these days !

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback History

@stickerswa wrote:

@karecoope-95 

I do it all the time for buyers who buy over a certain amount. Its saved my bacon a few times I recon. Even a hint of an item not recieved or 'lost' in post on a buyers feedback and I slap on a registered post label. I got abused a while back buy a customer for doing that (Even though the cost came out of my pocket) and a review of their feedback showed many items not delivered. 

Cant be to careful on ebay these days !

This is excellent advice, I do the same.  I recently had someone wanting to buy four items and a quote for combined postage. When I told them the postage cost, which was excellent as two items would travel for free, and I would add and pay for the signature on delivery. I never heard another word from them. Is that suspicious, or not??

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback History

Yesterday I got my first neutral feedback. The buyer claimed there was a chip on the glass rim and Im 100% sure there wasnt. I asked for a photo but didnt get one so I did that thing where you reply to feedback cos she trashed my 100% and makes me look like a bad seller. I never sell chipped china and note any marks etc.

So when I saw the feedback she left for other sellers I was astounded! There were heaps of negatives I suppose I was lucky to get a neutral.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback History

May have happened in transit especially if there was a hairline split at the rim but the small chip hadn't worked loose.

Just keep in mind the buyer can leave a follow up to your reply, so they get the last say.

image host
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback History

Neutrals don't affect your feedback percentage. It is calculated usding positives vs negatives

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Feedback History

Yeah I noticed that. That should tell us how Ebay regards sellers as lower down than buyers. There's some really nasty comments when you read through them all. I think some people are serial badmouthers (is that a word)?
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply