Feedback

I recently sold some Brand New Converse skate shoes. The buyer has left feedback saying that the shoes were ok, not a size 8, very small and her fault for not checking measurements.

The shoes were definitely  a size 8 they are marked a size 8, and I bought them for myself and never wore them, and I am a size 8.

How can I state this as follow up feedback, as I am not happy with feedback insinuating that I have in some way misled the buyer, which is definitely NOT true.

I left positive feedback thanking them for their purchase and I am unsure if I can follow this feedback up.

If I had done the wrong thing, the buyer should have contacted me first and I would have offered her a refund.

Suffering from disillusion and disappointment with Ebay and buyers recently....sigh....the harder you try the harder it becomes....

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Feedback

In all honesty I would let it slide simply because if you respond to the feedback it will draw attention to it

Loco

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Agree with loco, a response will make the space in feedback a lot larger hence more noticable.

It's a positive green dot and it won't be long before it's further down the page. As well many don't read comments especially when you are 100%. 😉

image host
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Don't leave a negative follow up comment for your buyer - it's a policy violation and can be removed.

TCT
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

me being me would follow up, not in the buyers feedback tho, thats against the rulez:-D

Signatures suck.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

if sellers cant leave negative comments in buyers positive feedback the same rule should apply to buyers cant leave negative comments in sellers positive feedback

(double standards)

i wonder if the OP can query it?

Signatures suck.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

In all honesty I would let it slide simply because if you respond to the feedback it will draw attention to it

Loco, what is wrong with drawing attention to it? That would be the whole point of responding  to f/back, just to clarify the situation rather than just let is slide.

So whomever reads is is left in no doubt that the seller didn't do anything wrong!

It's an old saying:

You have a right to your opinion but you don't have a  right to your own facts - facts are not subjects to opinions.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I had no intention of leaving Neg feedback, I just wanted to confirm that the shoes were definitely a size 8.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

There really isn't any way of saying they were a size 8 and brand new without it becoming a case of "he said, she said".

While I would want to leave a follow up to the buyers feedback I would try to stop myself from doing so.

You can't win in this situation.

It is a green dot so maybe leave alone.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply