HOW DO I GET RID OF CLICK AND COLLECT ON MY LISTINGS

Somehow Click and Collect has showed up on my listings and I do not want it as I live in a rural area, how can i get rid of it from all of my listings please ?

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Click and collect  is just another option for the buyers to be able to pickup thier purchases from a local Woolies store, it  does not mean they collect the item direct from you, but if you dont wont that, edit your listings and untick the box next to click and collect.

Cheers

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

As a seller, you don't need to live in a click and collect area, the buyer does.  You ship exactly the same way you do now, you just post the item to Big W/Woolies instead of to the buyers address.  It is just more convenient for some buyers who are not at home during the day and can't get to a PO to pick up during business hours.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

@lurehouse wrote:

Somehow Click and Collect has showed up on my listings and I do not want it as I live in a rural area, how can i get rid of it from all of my listings please ?

it just means buyers can collect 

their items from their local woolworths

or big w stores.

you dont have to do anything different

than you normally do.

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

And keep in mind that if you remove click & collect that your listings will go down in "best match".

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

In answer to your actual question
Go to My eBay / Account / Site Preferences / Postage Preferences / Offer Click & Collect / change to Opt Out

It will be removed from all listings, you can Opt In again at a later date if you want.

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

Most of my items are sent letter post with no tracking, are you supposed to have tracking for any items sent to Big W..............

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

I wouldn't worry about the ebay spin about not ranking highly if you don't offer click and collect. It's all lies to get you to do what they want.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

@lurehouse wrote:

Most of my items are sent letter post with no tracking, are you supposed to have tracking for any items sent to Big W..............

I got an invint to take part in a "trial" via email. The email said to email back to opt out if it. I think it was for untracked items....but the email was not very clear and no facts given so I opted out of it by replying to the email. It could be a good thing though if it can be used for untracked orders

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

@dylan11235813 wrote:

It could be a good thing though if it can be used for untracked orders

Especially if Woolies kept a verifiable record of deliveries.

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply