Help Needed

Can somebody kindly tell me when they go into my shop how many items they are seeing.  

I have over 2000 books up for sale, but when I go into my shop, I am only seeing 41 items for sale.

What's going on?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Help Needed

I am not sure what is going on but I am seeing 42 items

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

42 in your store.

This was happening a few weeks ago....I am not sure what the outcome was but there was plenty of discussion.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

I'm seeing 42 on both see other items and inside your store. It's not even Friday!

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

Thanks everybody for taking the time.

So sick of all the glitches, I can't even be bothered ringing.

As they say in the movies, tomorrow is another day - or something like that!  

Have a good day everyone.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

56 listings I see. It has been the quietest time for me in the last 4 days. I think listings aren't showing up on searches for me too. I would ask Ebay for your monthly fees to be refunded as they aren't doing there job and showing all your listings. Some people rely on Ebay for their businesses, this is quite sad as their website doesn't seem to work properly. I have heard a lot of complaints from people about listings not showing up for whatever reason. 

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

I get a different number each time I look, ranging from 47-390. Its not good is it. I had better check my stores as sales have been a bit quiet this week.

edit, - checked my own stores and they seem to be OK. but something is definatly going on with yours unfortunately.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

When you view "Agctive Listings" how many do you see?
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Help Needed

Have you had your store in holiday mode recently? It's now normal for your items to take almost 24 hours to show again (speaking from experience here). I found that my items still show in newly listed and ending soonest, just not in my store or when people click on my other items.

I can see 610 in your store.
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply