Highlighted
Community Member

How did I ever live life without FotoFuze!

OMG - I heard about this browser based application the other day and used it recently for a new range of pin cushions I'm putting out.

Almost all of my items are currently photographed on a generic base, but sometimes I just want everything in the background removed so that the focus is on the product. I thought it would be good to try with these pin cushions - all you have to do is use the magic highlighter to select your product and shadow and 'voila' - it removes all the background. Takes 30 seconds.

Anyway, if you're looking for something fast and free, give it a whirl.

Community Member

Re: How did I ever live life without FotoFuze!

in reply to jellybirddesigns

Are you talking about this listing? Oversized Mixed Mexican Fabric Pin Cushion. From Australia

It looks very nice, I might give it a try myself.

Community Member

in reply to melbourneclearance

Yes, that's the one.

I've done a few other items this afternoon which I have yet to list, but I'm really finding it a handy little tool.

Community Member

Definitely! Amazon requires all main pictures to be of pure white background (just like Optus with their staff), so it is definitely handy.

Community Member

in reply to melbourneclearance

Actually, it was one of the reasons that stopped me from applying to "Amazon Handmade", as years ago I used to use GIMP to remove the backgrounds and I absolutely HATE that programme. The items always looked flat and horrible and I'm just not skilled enough to know how to get a better result.

This way they have a nice shadow and look waaaaay better.

LOL - Optus.

Community Member

I'll double your OMG - thankyou soooo much.

Had never heard of the program - just fuzed my first pic and it makes the item POP!!!!

Community Member

[ Edited ]

Great tip about the program. I do a fair bit of work on photobooks, family history and I can see the use of the program for some photos in that.