Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

How long are drafts saved?

That would be 30 days

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I have always thought it was indefinitely.

I still have one sitting there from months ago.

And there is a refinement in drafts to list from oldest first.

image host
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Some stay longer than others. It used to supposed to be 30 days but I read something recently that said between X and X days, but I wouldn't know where to find it again now.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

I recently prepared my entire update of 50 items using the draft function. I had no idea they would disappear after X amount of days (I would've been furious!).

I kept going back and editing fields on all of mine, so that's probably why they didn't disappear.

It really should be indefinite storage, considering that we no longer have Turbo Lister.

This might be a stupid question, but is there any other way to prepare listings on eBay other than drafts (if you don't want to upload them immediately, or schedule them)? 

I spend about a month preparing large updates, and then I like to upload all of the listings at once. I can't schedule them, because the update gets uploaded whenever it's done, rather than on a set date.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

This might be a stupid question, but is there any other way to prepare listings on eBay other than drafts (if you don't want to upload them immediately, or schedule them)? 

You can also use and save templates.

Sometimes I list an item and save it as a template then just change title, description and price later for others.

image host
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

In my experience - the ones for 2 calendar months before fall off on the 15th of the month.

So my (not going to use anyway) November drafts went away on 15 January.

There is a 1 Dec still there and I expect it, along with any other unlisted December ones, will fall off on 15 Feb.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I thought the same thing because I could see my drafts, BUT when I went to edit and list, everything was missing except what I could see on that page - descriptions, prices, pictures, etc.  When I tried to edit, it won't even do that.  I lost nearly 500 drafts because I was moving and did not want them to go active until we got to the new address.  Live and Learn!

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Look in seller hub. They will all be there.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

cjay6502
Community Member

After creating several listings, and not getting back to them, I discovered they all vapourized after a period of time  😞

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply