Invitation only: Save 25% on Final Value Fees

Just received this one.

Stores only I think.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

What is the Promotion?

• Receive 25% off the Final Value Fees on items listed, available for purchase and sold during the Promotion Period in Fixed Price or Auction-style format on eBay.com.au.

Who is eligible for this Promotion?

• Only store subscribers are eligible for the promotion.
  • The promotion is eligible only to members validly registered on eBay.com.au who have received the invitation email, registered the offer, accept these Terms and Conditions, and receive confirmation from eBay that “you’ve accepted the offer”. This invitation is not transferable or exchangeable.
  • Qualifying items must be listed using the eBay USER ID specified in the invitation email to be eligible for the promotion.
  • Only sellers whose country of residence is Australia or New Zealand are eligible for this promotion.

What is excluded?

• The promotion only applies to Final Value Fees.
  • The promotion does not apply to Insertion fees, fees for optional features or services (including Feature Fees), international selling fees and any other fees set out at eBay.com.au, as varied from time to time.
  • The Promotion only applies to listings in one category. If you add an additional category to your listing, Insertion Fees and Final Value Fees (and any applicable Feature Fees) apply for the additional category.
  • The promotion does not apply to “Excluded Categories”: Businesses for Sale (11759), Aircrafts (63676), Boats (26429), Caravans/Motorhomes (32633), Cars (29690), Motorcycles (32073), Trucks/Commercial Vehicles (6049), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Flights (3253), Tickets (1306), Travel (3252) and Vouchers/Gift Certificates (109191).
  • Listings that contravene eBay's policies or do not otherwise comply with all of these Terms and Conditions are excluded.
  • You may be excluded from this promotion if your eBay account is subject to listing restrictions, suspended, restricted or made inactive or if your seller performance falls to Below Standard prior to or during the Promotion Period.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

You didn't give us the link, Helen

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I too received that offer - but it was only for Tech Items.  Not sure if it varies for different stores or not.  But don't want anybody getting too excited.... 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

It was in my inbox.

I put the info there as it didn't say anything about only tech items.

I don't sell any tech items - so why would I get it.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I cant see anything about tech items... so no idea what youre talking about..

but..

Can you post the link so the rest of us can try it?

Thanks

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Good luck with that, then, Saarzi

I asked her for the link 5 hours ago!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@saarzi wrote:

I cant see anything about tech items...

I got this email and didn't even read it (subject line is "special offer for our tech sellers", nothing I sell is "tech" so I just deleted it), but I've gone back and had a look, clicked the link, and this banner is at the top:

tech.JPG

PS, image is clickable

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply