Listing templates

Can anyone recommend a listing template outside of ebay? I did look on google but there were so many - not sure where to start. thanks
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Listing templates

I send 150+ a day but be it me sending 1 or 100 that cost is built into the price of all my items...

For me I guess it isn't so much about cost as I obviously pass it on but for me it is the easiest and quickest way to labelling all my items for shipping

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Yeah, I get that. Everytime I look at buying those sorts of things, though, I ask myself the same question.

For example, paying full price for the return address labels means I ask myself if I would be prepared to pay someone else 10c to write the address on the back of the package for me. The answer is always 'no', at least while I don't have a high volume to process. If I had 100+ to do a day, I'd be more willing to look into time-effective products over cost-effective. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

I remember the good 'ol days of hand writing addresses lol...

Then the days of printing them on A4 paper, cutting them and taping them on to the front haha

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

I only buy business cards when they are free. My last lot of RAL cost the full $9.99 for 140 (7c each, falcon). Plus the phone cover for $24. I have noticed since that they rarely discount RAL any more. A pity, as 7c per label is an actual cost. I much preferred 0c

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks heaps, I'll give that a go....
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

When they brought out the original announcement of changes to photo sizes, I'm positive I read there, that they would be dis-allowing templates in listings.  It was around about that time that they pulled the free templates that were available on the listing page.  I'm certain it'll come into play sometime in the future.  So it's a decision whether to spend any money on them.  

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply