Non paying bidder

Hi All,

Just wanted to share this.Someone put in a best offer I accepted,sent 3 invoices and an email reqesting payment,4 days heard nothing,so put a claim in for fees and relisted.Got a message from another bidder asking if it was too late to get it for Christmas (he's in WA I'm in Vic) I said well you may be lucky,but I really dont know,he's not going to take the chance,so I missed out on selling a $250 item before Christmas,all due to a NON PAYER.Thats the damage that can be done with people who are (Mainly) just playng games.

Have a great Christmas all.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Non paying bidder

Welcome to the non payers club,a non payment of $250 will get you into this club but I must warn you that non payment of thousands of dollars within 12 months could possibly come your way if you proceed so be warned.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

express post?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I have a confession to make that might just ruin my credibility as a seller...at least as a sane one (if anyone actually believes me to be, anyway).

The other day, due to a lost package, I was running a couple of hours behind schedule on my orders. Most of my items are handmade, many require some assembly before sending, and sometimes I make them as they are ordered - the lost package, for which a replacement was preferred, is a bit over an hour's work, and I also had a couple of other things which were around a three-hour job all told. 

Anyway, just as I was finishing up and getting everything ready to post, I got an item sold notification. Under normal circumstances, that's great, but I sold the last ready-made piece of this particular item last week and hadn't got around to making another one.

It was another hour+ job, doable, but my first thought when I saw that email:

Oh God.... please don't pay! Smiley Embarassed Smiley LOL

Funnily enough, they didn't until today. Phew!

(PS, Just in case, I thought I'd mention that I do understand how much frustration and other problems NPBs can cause, I'm not trying to make light of that, it's just that when I realised what my immediate reaction was, I found it kinda funny).

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

...at least as a sane one (if anyone actually believes me to be, anyway).

Do you think we are all mad?Smiley LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

4sure ......and think . No not at all. Proven beyond any doubt what so ever.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply