Ouch, my eyes! What happened to my pretty shop logo?

Ebay has changed the shop format. When you click on the little door to go to a seller's shop the format there is different. My pretty shop logo now looks like it's been through the rack - all stretched out in weird directions! Also, now you can't see the number of items in each category next to the category names.

Does changing my logo count as Trademark infringement? Ok, I don't have a trademark, but maybe defamation.

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Smiley LOL Sorry but it's a little bit funny. Smiley Wink

I'm sure that when you signed to the terms n conditions of eBay they have there somewhere that they can change the design n look of the eBay site without notice and if it affects any hosted content that they are not liable.

Appears they have changed the graphic settings.

Master fiddlers they are. Smiley Frustrated

image host
Message 2 of 36
Latest reply

they haven't changed the logo - they've simply resized it to fit within their template. 

you could just try and redo the logo into a square, rather than a rectangle and that should fix it (ie shrink it so it fits in a square and then upload it as your store logo) :]

Message 3 of 36
Latest reply

The logo is being stretched on the rack as some sort of obscure punishment...!

I agree about the inconvenience of not being able to see how many items are in each category.

Someone at eBay misheard the lyrics to the counting game beginning with "Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor", and thought it was "Tinker, eBay, told yer, seller"... or something of that sort...

Message 4 of 36
Latest reply

I think we are heading for graphics only. Icons for words. Like people can't read and have an attention span of maybe 2 seconds. Duh.This is the sort of change that leads to that. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 36
Latest reply

Mine's the same......and if you click on the BLUE DOOR it says 'that page doesn't exist - continue on to Ebay"

Message 6 of 36
Latest reply

Exactly the same for me, and the Featured Items have also disappeared.

Message 7 of 36
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:

Mine's the same......and if you click on the BLUE DOOR it says 'that page doesn't exist - continue on to Ebay"

Twynnie, I clicked on the red door and the blue door.

I went through your fb page - visit seller's store

And I got your store whatever I clicked.............................and...............

that's a bluddy really big sunset you've got on your store page!

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/twyngwyn

So your store is visible

Message 8 of 36
Latest reply

OK...must just be a problem for the seller as you can't navigate your own store via the blue door....you have to keep clicking until the red door appears......hope it's temporary.

Yes....my sunset is now huge and ugly....gawd
Message 9 of 36
Latest reply

My store has just been changed back to the original.....no explanation, I just refreshed & it was back

Message 10 of 36
Latest reply