Payment Summary shows AU $0.00 available funds

Anybody else getting this?  I've been getting it sporadically for 3 or 4 days now.  You go to the Payments summary and it shows $0.

I have weekly payouts.  They are like clockwork.  This is not a payment issue nor is it because I have no sales, it's just a website glitch but it's bugging me.

AU $0.00
Available funds
No payout is scheduled

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Yes, ours is showing the same, but it started today.

It also shows $0 processing in the summary, but several payments processing in the detailed list.

Our payouts are scheduled daily, so we'll see what happens in the morning.

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Same here - I went through and totalled all the individual payments listed under 'available' and 'processing', just so I've got something to easily cross-reference once this gets resolved. (I'm on weekly payouts currently, which are normally sent overnight to arrive on Tuesdays). 

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

Me several.

On both accounts I am showing $0 available and $0 scheduled.

I am also showing last payments at 13/1 when my last payments were 11/1. The proof will be tomorrow, when my payments usually come through.

I anticipate CS being overwhelmed by complaints, all of which will be the first time they've heard of the issue, if the payments don't come through as usual.

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

Same. Just checked and it's showing 0 even though I've had sales since the last payout.

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

Today's payout has apparently been sent.

Hope it's rectified soon.

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is the same, however I do have funds - zero shown in the payments section of both the app and the website. Concerning.

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I've been getting daily payouts, however the "tally" in each section - available/on hold/processing is zero and has been for a few days off and on. Annoying.

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

Seems like it's mostly a display glitch, at least, as I also got the payment sent email (for the correct amount, as well). 

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

As a follow up, payment has been made to account (I'm on weekly), so it must have been a display glitch as mentioned.

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply