Postage label fix?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can tell me if the 22kg postage label fault has been fixed yet?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Postage label fix?

It didn't happen for me as far as I am aware but if the label printed the correct address and charged the correct price I probably wouldn't even notice. I can't imagine it would make any difference to the delivery process.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Postage label fix?

Can confirm that I still got the error yesterday.

My local post office aren't concerned. Some say they are getting scanning errors but I haven't had that problem - not sure if that is a separate error or connected.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Postage label fix?

Just got another broken one for express post.

Had no trouble at all with scans.

I imagine there will be those that will be sending goods that weigh more than 500g and up to 22kg through the system with these Post paid labels in the hope of signficant savings whilst the function is broken.    On this basis I am surprised that the service has not been suspended until fixed.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Postage label fix?

I pointed out the error to my post office staff, telling them it should be under 500grms, not 22kg.
They scanned it and it showed the right weight for a small parcel. So the 22kg dosen't seem to be a fault within the system.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Postage label fix?

I took 2 items down today and lodged at the Post office both Labels also stated 22kg. Both parcels bar codes would not scan through.

Other items posted do scan through with the same labels

All items do register on the Aust Post Tracking system though and all have been marked as delivered

I don't understand why Ebay can't fix the problem!!!
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Postage label fix?

If they register on the Australia Post system and show as delivered then surely then the barcodes scan ??

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Postage label fix?

It is all very strange because at the Post Office some barcodes will not register ,, scan through.

Yet when I check the following day on the Aust Post Tracking System they are noted as being received but at a different time to when i actually posted with the Post Office

It really makes no sense to me, as other times 1 x label with scan through and I can get a receipt.. the other won't

This has only ever happened to me when the 22kg issue arose
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Postage label fix?

Yes it is frustrating. Issue for me is only parcel post items as labels for satchel both 500gm and 3kg print out fine. Oh well i guess i will just carry on?!

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply