Problem with DVD

Hello,

Just wondering what people's thoughts on this problem. 

I sold a dvd boxed set which was still sealed in plastic. The buyer received it and has already left feedback. Apparently now he has played the dvds and one is freezing intermittently and the picture is breaking up. He has asked me to rectify the problem.

I am not sure what I should offer to rectify the problem, I couldn't know there was anything wrong as it was still sealed but it is also not the buyer's fault either. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks debbie 🙂

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Problem with DVD

Personally I would believe the buyer and refund without having them return the item unless I would be able to get a refund from wherever I purchased it in which case I would send a prepaid click & send satchel for then to return it in and then refund when it arrived.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Problem with DVD

image.jpg

The above comment about a return, also if there is intermittent freezing it can sometimes help to take a microfibre cloth, like a lens cleaning cloth, and gently wipe from the inside towards the edges across the disc. Not in a radial motion, as that can damage it.

If that makes sense.

So you could suggest that too, before a return, as it may fix the issue. I have done that a couple of times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Problem with DVD

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, I have emailed the buyer to ask him to try the cloth first. If it doesn't work I will refund him.

Regards debbie 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply