Problems with ebay

leodep61
Community Member

I have a lot of questions and I cannot find any phone number or online chat. What can I do?

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Problems with ebay

Ask your problem here and let experienced members answer you, or go to the top of the page for eBay help.

Where automated bots will answer you until you ask for a supervisor. who will probably know less than we do.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Problems with ebay

@leodep61 wrote:

I have a lot of questions and I cannot find any phone number or online chat. What can I do?

have you consulted the help files,  they answer 99% of questions

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

Problems with ebay

Okay, the original post was reported as spam, I guess there are no english speaking/reading people working for eBay in Oz either.

Search tha interweb for "corporate ebay customer service telephone", but understand... I tried calling at 6PM CST, which would have been 4PM PST, and apparently they'd all gone home at 3PM. I danced around with the automated operator, that did nothing more than inform me of the website, which shows AI isn't that* smart... I wouldn't be a member of eBay if I hadn't already known about the website. I also got my butt banned for asking a question regarding fraudulent listings, because even the chat bot hides from eBay members these days and I had to resort to US eBay community forums. They just want their money I guess and don't GAF about fraudulent listings for items I have purchased, found to be inaccurately described/titled, was refunded... then eBay even deleted by neutral* feedback, which I generously* left the seller... and seller still* is listing said items.

I suppose chat even shuts down after... 4PM CST, which would be roughly one day, eight hours behind You Ozzies

G'Day Brother from another motherland.

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

Problems with ebay

@federal304 wrote:

Okay, the original post was reported as spam, I guess there are no english speaking/reading people working for eBay in Oz either.

Search tha interweb for "corporate ebay customer service telephone", but understand... I tried calling at 6PM CST, which would have been 4PM PST, and apparently they'd all gone home at 3PM. I danced around with the automated operator, that did nothing more than inform me of the website, which shows AI isn't that* smart... I wouldn't be a member of eBay if I hadn't already known about the website. I also got my butt banned for asking a question regarding fraudulent listings, because even the chat bot hides from eBay members these days and I had to resort to US eBay community forums. They just want their money I guess and don't GAF about fraudulent listings for items I have purchased, found to be inaccurately described/titled, was refunded... then eBay even deleted by neutral* feedback, which I generously* left the seller... and seller still* is listing said items.

I suppose chat even shuts down after... 4PM CST, which would be roughly one day, eight hours behind You Ozzies

G'Day Brother from another motherland.

Ah what language are you speaking,  none of that made any sense.

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

Problems with ebay

Ditto! I was trying to figure out how You could find 99% of questions answered in help. Answers to my questions, solice if You would, even if three words, are never found

๐Ÿ˜‹

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

Problems with ebay

@sugar249 wrote:

Americans speak American, not  English.

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

Problems with ebay

@imastawka wrote:

@sugar249 wrote:

Americans speak American, not  English.

Ah true, I'll book an interpreter. 

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

Problems with ebay

What was the question. LOL

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply