Promotions

I use the app and get the promotions on my gmail acc but I'd like to know how to find them on the classic site please. Thanks for any answers.
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Promotions

What promotions?
Free listings?
Buying vouchers?
Other?
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Promotions

Free listings promotions.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Promotions

If you go to the bottom of your All Selling page (the link is on the left of the page) it shows your free listing entitlement and how many you've used.

You usually have to click on the button that says Accept Offer before you use them. Sometimes they don't show there but someone usually posts a link for most of the promos in the forums. They don't always work for everyone if they're by invitation only.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Promotions

If you use seller hub it might be on a different page to All Selling, but for me I get the same page by clicking on Ebay Summary (top right of page) or on All Selling on the left.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Promotions

Thank you!
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Promotions

On Seller hub, it is bottom right.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Promotions

@gutterpunkz05wrote:

On Seller hub, it is bottom right.

You can move that to where ever you want on the Seller Hub page by going to Customise,(at the top right).

Once you click on Customise you can move any "block" to were ever you want by hovering of it and then drag it

to where you want it to be),good.gif

On the classic site I've moved my promotions page to the bottom:

my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply