Sales volume data

Before the new seller dashboard became active a few months ago, I used to be able to see the sales volume in each category in my shop so I could tell which category was most popular or had the most sales, but can't seem to find that info now. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sales volume data

go-tazz
Community Member

The only thing that I can see that may relate to that is in Performance > Sales,BUT:

Coming soon!We're working hard to get you these stats for this site.

So it may be in the pipeworks,or not,Who knows.gif

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Sales volume data

Thanks Tazz - hopefully we will get those stats at some point.

I'm only curious because I expanded my range into some other products a few weeks back and was interested to see my sales total from that category without having to go back to each monthly sales report and hunt for the sold listings.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Sales volume data

Have you looked in Selling Manager Pro?  Mine shows there, but I opted out of the selling hub.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Sales volume data

You can probably switch between hub and the old format - I opted out of the hub on my main ID, I know I'll have to use it eventually, but I'll  probably stick with the old one for a while yet. eBay tracks my top performing store categories, and I set up a few extra to track as well and it's been interesting watching those (the ones I tracked myself used to be best selling categories, not so much now Smiley Very Happy )

its a teeny tiny cake with fireworks.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply